Simply fill the above form
to get started.
Simply fill the
above form to
Our trademark expert will
connect with you & prepare
Our trademark expert
will connect with you
& prepare documents.
We will file the
We will file
Years of startup centric
at your service
Startups served across India
Years of startup centric legal expertise
Team members at your service
Registrations done every month
Mr. Bikash GarabadauFounder, Cosmo Trade
There was a little bit of anxiety and doubt when I contacted them as I was from one side of the country and they were from other side and I was new to online filing and documentation process. But the service I got from them was marvelous. These guys are so professional, that I never felt to be new to them. The execution of papers, documentation and processing was first class. They finished the assignment before committed time and pricing is absolutely affordable and value for money.
Licensing of trademark means, owner of the trademark authorizes other person to use the trademark. The right to use the registered trademark is given through a Trademark licensing agreement.
1) Trademark Licensing helps the brand owner to grow his reach by partnering with others who are into similar business.
2) It helps well established brands to earn royalty through licensing and maintain quality of products.
3) For small entrepreneurs getting a license to use large brands will provide large business opportunities.
4) Trademark licensing is heart of Software and Pharmaceutical businesses
Brand Licensing Agreement is very crucial for business success and to reduce challenges and legal issues at later stage. Key points to be included in the Licensing Agreement are:
1) Amount of royalty fee or percentage of revenues to be shared between parties
2) Geographical area within which licensee can use the brand
3) Possibility or restriction on sub-licensing of trademark
4) Quality control clause to ensure that the products sold by the licensee meets Licensor standards
5) Grounds for termination of Licensing Agreement
To keep things clear for both the parties, the Agreement must be registered. Within six months of the date of the agreement, an application for registration for Trademark Licensing Agreement, need to be submitted with the Indian Trademark Department.
Licensing and Assignment of trademark may seem similar but there is lot of difference. Licensing of trademark is a permission given to use the brand name. Assignment is transfer or selling of the trademark to others. Licensing is for limited period of time.